Points (n.) 1. marks of punctuation. 2. something that has position but not extension, as the intersection of two lines. 3. salient features of a story, epigram, joke, etc.: he hit the high points. 4. (slang; U.S.) needles for intravenous drug use.
- Hear from the @umich PhD-ers who campaigned to make @AlcoholicsAnony founder Dr. Bob's house a #historical landmark: pointsadhsblog.wordpress.compointed out 1 day ago
- Alexine Fleck's insightful look at a new #CASA study on #addiction asks "Whose experience counts as authoritative?" pointsadhsblog.wordpress.com/2013/05/20/983…pointed out 2 days ago
- #MadMen shot probably "miracle tissue regenerator:" amphetamines, vitamins, painkillers & human placenta bit.ly/AfjNrS +1 @justkarlpointed out 3 days ago
- So, with exactly what "energy #drug" did that doctor inject the guys on #MadMen? Bonus points if you back it up w historical evidence!pointed out 4 days ago
- Michelle McClellan on #feminist #alcoholics & the conflicting ideals & identities enacted in women's health movements pointsadhsblog.wordpress.com/2013/05/13/a-g…pointed out 1 week ago
TagsAddiction ADHS Africa Alcohol Alcoholics Anonymous Alcoholism Asia biography Cocaine culture Culture Industry Disease Concept Drugs drug war Europe gender History interdisciplinarity intoxication Latin America law Literature Marijuana medicine meta methamphetamine moral panic Opiates opium pain management Points Blog Policy Politics Popular Culture Prescription drugs Prohibition psychedelics Recovery research Teaching Temperance tobacco Traffic Transnational Treatment