Points (n.) 1. marks of punctuation. 2. something that has position but not extension, as the intersection of two lines. 3. salient features of a story, epigram, joke, etc.: he hit the high points. 4. (slang; U.S.) needles for intravenous drug use.
- Happy #Thanksgiving! Arrive alive. Don't drink and drive. And stay warm! m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/capital-…pointed out 1 week ago
- Our friend Nancy Campbell is quoted in the @nytimes on the Lexington Narcotic Farm & #buprenorphine testing! nytimes.com/2013/11/17/hea…pointed out 2 weeks ago
- #Fiction Points closes w Flatscreen #author & @thefastertimes founder @bubblesdepot (aka Adam Wilson): wp.me/p1dJeQ-2Ihpointed out 3 weeks ago
- Jason Brown talks drugs and alcohol for #Fiction Points: wp.me/p1dJeQ-2Kcpointed out 4 weeks ago
- The final piece of our #SilkRoad series explores alleged DPR #RossUlbricht's online life and libertarian leanings. pointsadhsblog.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/sil…pointed out 1 month ago
- Addiction ADHS Advertising Africa Alcohol Alcoholics Anonymous Alcoholism American West Archives Asia barbiturates biography call for papers Cocaine Conferences crack culture Culture Industry Disease Concept Drugs drug war Europe federal government Friday Reads gender heroin Historiography History interdisciplinarity intoxication Jellinek Latin America law legalization Literature Marijuana medicine memoir meta methadone methamphetamine moral panic morphine Opiates opium oral history pain management patent medicines Pharmaceutical Industry Pharmaceuticals Points Blog Policy Politics Popular Culture pragmatism Prescription drugs Prohibition psychedelics Public Health punishment Quaalude Race Recovery research Sports stigma Teaching Temperance tobacco Traffic Transnational Treatment urban history violence War on Drugs